Jade Facial Tool Gua Sha
Gua sha is a healing technique of traditional East Asian medicine. In fact, modern research shows Gua sha produces an anti-inflammatory and immune protective effect that persists for days following a single Gua sha treatment. Jade means purity or purification. This stone and shape was specifically designed to activate the body's natural healing abilities, increase circulation and stimulate the skin by sending nutrients to starved areas. As a beauty treatment, this technique is easy to perform, inexpensive and very powerful.
How to use:
Use a gua sha on the face, body and scalp, and it's best to use with water or an oil but never on bare skin.
Hold the gua sha tool with the curved side to your face and glide it gently up and out, starting with the neck, jawline, chin and around the mouth, between three and five times per area. - Net a Porter
- - Carries nutrient-rich and oxygenated blood (food for the cells) to the skin and tissues
- - Drains lymph fluid (which is often filled with toxins and waste) out of the cells to be cleansed
- - Eliminates or greatly reduces wrinkles
- - Treats and prevents sagging skin (lifts and tightens the skin)
- - Aids in eliminating dark circles around the eyes
- - Aids in breaking up and releasing the skin from dark spots and hyper-pigmentation
- - Brightens the complexion
- - Greatly speeds the healing time of breakouts and pimples, helping these skin issues overall
- - Has the ability to heal and relieve rosacea
- - Aids in product penetration
- - Treats TMJ disorder and migraine headaches
- - Can be an alternative to injections and face-lift surgery (when practiced on a regular basis at home or when receiving treatments from a licensed practitioner)
Our Social Impact:
1% of the proceeds from every item sold goes towards our Social Initiatives Fund to support mentoring, education and internship programs in partnership with our designers in their home country in Africa.
Sizing- net weight 1oz / 20g
Materials- (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice
- Roman Chamomile) Flower
- Glycerin (Vegetable
- (Licorice) Extract
- Ethical Sourcing
- Sourced with care
Shipped from United States of America from our marketplace seller.
Need more information?
- Shipping & returns policy
- Social Impact
- Contact Us