Konjac Facial Sponge
Now in Natural, Bamboo Charcoal and Red Clay. Except for Natural, each contains additives added during the molding phase. Our Konjac Gently exfoliates skin and removes dirt, oil, and dead skin cells. Its a natural facial and body cleansing sponge made from the Japanese Konjac root. It's alkaline which help skin ph balanced Interesting Fact,. It was used for over century as a cleansing sponge for new born babies.
How to use:
- - Apply any of our facial cleansers on wet konjac. Gently rub on face in circular motion.
- - Rinse off and follow up with toner and moisturizer
- - Replace every 1 month
- - Our Konjac comes with a handy string for you to hang right after use.
- - Do not squeeze out Konjac tightly.
- It doubles in size when wet which allows for greater surface area cleansing
- It's alkaline which helps keep skin ph balanced
- Its biodegradable and compostable.
- 100% Cruelty Free & Vegan
- Kind to the environment & skin
- Dye free
- Exclusively sourced from its natural habitat
Our Social Impact:
1% of the proceeds from every item sold goes towards our Social Initiatives Fund to support mentoring, education and internship programs in partnership with our designers in their home country in Africa.
Sizing- net weight 1oz / 20g
Materials- (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice
- Roman Chamomile) Flower
- Glycerin (Vegetable
- (Licorice) Extract
- Ethical Sourcing
- Sourced with care
Shipped from United States of America from our marketplace seller.
Need more information?