Step into the world of Boyedoe, an afro-luxurious brand created by designers David Boyedoe and Nana Kwadwo Duah. Founded in 2020, Boyedoe is deeply rooted in the concepts of deconstruction, reconstruction, and sustainability. Inspired by African heritage and the mythical Sankofa bird, Boyedoe envisions a world where boldness, bravery, and beauty are celebrated through culture, folklore, colours, textures, and eclectic patterns.
Straddling the line between art and fashion, masculinity and femininity, Boyedoe's distinctive designs are a harmonious blend of glamour and wearability. The brand believes in enhancing the body without restricting it, designing for real people and prioritising practicality in clothing and accessories.
With a focus on sustainability, Boyedoe upcycles discarded or unsold denim stock, transforming it into wearable art. Approximately 80 percent of the brand's materials are recycled, while the remaining 20 percent are sourced from local ethical and sustainable manufacturers. As a made-to-order producer, Boyedoe minimises waste by creating small-batch collections.
Designer David Boye-Doe's exceptional talent has been recognized through various accolades, including being named 'Most Outstanding Student' and 'Most Creative Student' at the Joyce Ababio College of Creative Design. The brand has also achieved recognition as a finalist for ARISE Fashion Week's 30 Under 30 New Stars and VLISCO Fashion Fund Ghana.
Experience the fusion of afro-luxury and conscientious fashion with Boyedoe on ADJOAA. Discover a collection that celebrates African heritage, sustainability, and a vision of a more vibrant and responsible fashion industry.