Yiri - Home Sweet Home
Something sweet , something spicy , something deep and lasting… That is what Yiri smells like. Called the scent of Home and for good reason: It smells like a warm welcome home. Aptly named as Yiri which is the word for home among the Dagaaba of north-western Ghana.
- Top note: Gardenia, Jasmine, Bergamot and Mandarin Orange
- Heart: Spices, Fruity notes and Lotus
- Base: Vanilla, Incense and White Musk
- Burn under adult supervision.
- Burn Time : 75 Hours.
- Do not leave candle unattended.
- Trim wick between burns
Our Social Impact:
1% of the proceeds from every item sold goes towards our Social Initiatives Fund to support mentoring, education, and internship programs in partnership with our designers in their home country in Africa.
Fair Living Wage
Sourced with care