XITA Ara Embellished Mono Strap Clutch Belt Bag
Aratwa (Ara) Bag is a sleek combination of art and fashion. It can be carried as a clutch or worn as a belt bag for hands-free convenience. The flap is made with suede and veg tan leather. Founded in 2015 by One Rapelana, Xita (Zeeta) is a Botswana-based, award-winning accessory brand that produces artistic and practical pieces. Every item is crafted by One with utmost care, featuring a unique, bold-personality. The brand's philosophy is to spark and promote courage in many forms, while utilizing sustainable methods in production. Each product is inspired by the surroundings of its creator. Features include an inner slot for cash, cards, a hand-dyed veg tan leather embellishment, magnetic snap closure, a detachable and adjustable belt, and 100% genuine (soft) leather body with suede interior.
- Small internal slot for cash and a few cards.
- Veg tan leather embellishment which is hand-dyed.
- Magnetic snap closure
- Includes detachable and adjustable belt
- 100% genuine (soft) leather body
- Suede lining
- The leather used is a by-product of the meat industry
Made to Order
PLEASE NOTE this product is available only as a made-to-order. It takes approximately 5-10 working days for orders to be completed and shipped. Full payment is required for all Made-To-Order
- keep it dry and clean
- Store your bag in the dust cotton bag provided when not in use.
- Avoid using a hair dryer or a direct source of heat when wet
- Make sure it doesn't get in contact with alcohol, mineral spirits, oil or wax.
Our Social Impact
1% of the proceeds from every item sold goes towards our Social Initiatives Fund to support mentoring, education, and internship programs in partnership with our designers in their home country in Africa.
H 15cm x W 24cm
Material: 100% genuine leather (Veg tan and soft leather), suede
Sourced with care
Shipped from Bostwana, Sothern Africa from our marketplace seller.
Estimated delivery is 3 - 7 working days from date of dispatch.
Need more information?