Wild Ghana Coffee - 500g
Ghana style coffee! Probably the heal theist & tastiest coffee you will ever drink. High in Antioxidants, soothing for the throat, ears and nose. Sourced and brewed in Akropong, Eastern Region of Ghana. With every bag of coffee sold, part of our profits are always invested back in local Sustainability projects that develop people one bag at a time.
- High in Antioxidant
- Soothing for the throat
- 100% Genuine Coffee
- Anti-inflammatory + Anti-Oxidant + Damn delicious
- Made in Ghana.
How to use with a Filter Coffee Machine
- Use 1-2 tablespoons per cup of our sobolo coffee.
- Fill reservoir with cold water. Switch and enjoy!!
How to use with a French Press
- Use 1-2 tablespoons of our sobolo coffee.
- Add freshly boiled water and stir.
- Brew for 5 minutes and plunge away!
How to use as a Scrub
- "Sobolo" Coffee thaty doubles as a scrub.
- Just save the coffee waste in clean
- Jar in the fridge and use daily in invigorating
- Natural Scrub (Add our tea tree black soap and you have a scrub and soap in 1).
- Reuse. Reduce. Recycle.
- Conscious + Stimulating +n Refreshing
Our Social Impact:
1% of the proceeds from every item sold goes towards our Social Initiatives Fund to support mentoring, education and internship programs in partnership with our designers in their home country in Africa.
Sourced with care