Kano Multicolour Jumpsuit
Boxy style jumpsuit with spaghetti straps, v-neck and side pockets comes in our custom desert yellow print. Named after Kano is a city in northern Nigeria and the capital of Kano State. 100% Cotton. Ethically Made in Africa using fair trade practices.
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash Cold
- Ethically Made in Africa using fair trade practices
- Model wears size S and is 5'9"
- Made in: United States of America
- Hand washes with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse gently and hang dry.
- Wash with like colors Or dry clean
- Iron on the inside
- Treat with care.
Our Social Impact:
1% of the proceeds from every item sold goes towards our Social Initiatives Fund to support mentoring, education, and internship programs in partnership with our designers in their home country in Africa.
95% Poly, 5% Spandex Japanese Silk
Fair Living Wage