Bôhten Barklae III Teak Sunglasses
Polished quality and functionality come together to create the third rendition of our popular Barkale frames, featuring multilayer wood, golden teak temples + brown acetate tips, and an orange gradient lens.
- Metal Frame
- Ebony Veneer Inlays
- Triacetate Cellulose Lens
- Made in Ghana
- When not in use, glasses should be placed in their case or pouch.
- Store glasses in a safe cool place after use.
- Be mindful when exposing glasses to extreme temperatures.
- Use both hands to remove/put on glasses. This ensures that the alignment of glasses is not affected.
- Wooden portions of the product should be cleaned with any natural oil at least every 6 months.
Our Social Impact:
1% of the proceeds from every item sold goes towards our Social Initiatives Fund to support mentoring, education, and internship programs in partnership with our designers in their home country in Africa.
Wood + Triacetate cellulose lens
Sourced with care